Automatix?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Mar 26 11:57:11 UTC 2006

Yuki Cuss wrote:
> Please see:
> http://nalioth.hostdestroyer.com/comparison.html

Thank you very much for the link. Ok, I'm clear now.
I am happy to RTFM, I just need to know where the FM is :)

 From this page, the most compelling items (to *me*) are team effort,
leaving my sources.list intact, and not using --force-yes. As for the
other two, because I'm not familiar with the situation, I'll give him
the benefit of doubt and assume that this is just alpha software.

 > I am also not a fan of the writer of this program.

Ok. I can't comment.

Cheers,
--
      /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org