ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 290

Mark Johanson markjohanson at ureach.com
Sun Mar 26 05:23:25 UTC 2006

Actually my reason for needing it was for:

WallpaperTray https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WallpaperTray

Since version .5 and .5.1 don't have deb packages installation
from source is the only way. (Its what i get for having so many
backgrounds and never being happy with only one for any length
of time. :p )

Everything else I have used/need is in deb so its not been any
problem installing them.

---- On Sun, 26 Mar 2006, ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com