print manager

Patrick Siglin poison at list.memphistw.org
Sat Mar 18 04:43:15 UTC 2006

Yeah cups-pdf just wants to send it to an actual printer. That doesn't
work either. The directions I found says to select the pdf-printer which
I do and install a generic ps color driver and print to it. It should
ask you to save but it doesn't. I then tried doing it with kprinter and
it tries to make a pdf but ghostscript completely bombs out.