[SOLVED] Re: [Dapper] Mouse

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Wed Mar 15 18:09:16 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 08:58 -0600, C Hamel wrote:
> First, I didn't compare anything to KDE, but to 'Doze.
>
> Second, it was a joke
> (and everyone seems to know what a winky-face means).

If you look closely, I answered not you but commented another user's
answer, because I thought it's not helpful.
Btw, in the same message I gave the correct answer, which was the first
one in the thread by the time I wrote it. (Another guy gave it first,
but that hadn't arrived here when I wrote)

> Third, when one finds something in the same place over a period of years, the
> tendency is to look in that place, again, and wonder why it's moved.

I don't think Gnome ever had the single/double option in the mouse
settings, dunno about other systems. I surely haven't said anything that
could cause you to say I had somehow said it was a stupid question

> Wow.  I wish I knew everything, too. :-) :-) :-) :-)  Perhaps, one day, I
> will, but I sincerely hope not.

I seriously have no idea why you are so upset.
Kind regards, Mario