Problem/Clarification on install

Daniel d.leightley at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 11 09:13:52 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am quit a newbie to installing OS, for me I just use the windows CD and re-install all basic. But now I am going to give ubuntu as it look very good  but looking at the instructions on how to install they are not in clear English, Can anyone help me or point out where I am going wrong.

I first download the files from the site and unzip it and then copy and past it all to a blank CD and burn it.

I then place it in the CD drive and reboot the computer and  change the BIOS setting to boot up from the Cd but it does not it skips the CD and goes straight to HDD.

Is their any other way to install this or can some help me via MSN?

Thanks

Hello,

Just a quit PM is all the site and everything done now? Done deal?

If so can you leave TR feedback.

Thanks