Slow slow slow.

Gabriel Jägenstedt gabriel.j at telia.com
Wed Mar 8 05:25:34 UTC 2006

Yeah.
I installed fluxbox0.9.14 yesterday and it made fluxbox react much
faster, however The applications I mentioned are still reacting slowly
so there must be two problems.

It seems to me that all the applications acting this way are built for
gnome. I', thinking it might be some library that I removed in my frenzy
or something like that. I'm going to go through the gnome packages and
hope for the best =)

Thanks for the heads up on the version, Peter & Wei-Yee