want to buy a Linux compatible all-in-one printer.

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed May 25 03:37:11 UTC 2005

On 5/25/05, Sebastian Bassi <sbassi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I my market (Argentina) I have 3 printer models (from EPSON):
> CX1500
> CX3500
> CX4500
>
> None of them is listed in the print setup panel. What can I do?
This is a great site for choosing printers etc:
http://www.linuxprinting.org

Although it doesn't list your model specifically it gets pretty close
I would say the 3500 is the best choice and for instructions go for
the 3200 instructions.. (
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Epson-Stylus_CX3200
)

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy