WebMin and Apache 1.x and 2.x both installed?

Tom Smith tom71713-ubuntu at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 16:02:18 UTC 2006

Webmin has zero dependence on Apache, unless you specifically configured
Webmin to use Apache.

You can have multiple versions of Apache installed but not running on
the same port(s). You'll need to be more specific about the problem
you're trying to solve if you require further help.

Surely you know how to uninstall software, right? After all, you
installed it--the uninstall procedure is quite similar.

~ Tom