lm_sensors

Jason OConnell jloconne at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:58:44 UTC 2006

I did. And it correctly identified the drivers needed to work with my
hardware.

This is on a Sony RX550 desktop, which has a Asus P4B-LX motherboard. I did
find this link which references a patch against kernel 2.6.12-git5 and this
motherboard:

http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0506.3/1563.html

I made the 1 line change to drivers/pci/quirks.c and have compiled a kernel,
just haven't installed it yet.

The strange thing is, I know I've had this working on a 2.4.x kernel
before... but I know lm_sensors has gone through changes since then. If
anything I know it will work when Dapper is released.

Thanks,
Jason