[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: an article about desktop

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Fri Jun 30 07:05:30 UTC 2006

Your idea is really sweet! We already have ubuntu server for servers and
desktop for desktop. In Slax there is Killbill for people who want to
try running windows apps, a server version for people who want that
functionality, a pop corn for smallness and a standard general purpose.
Installing something like development-desktop, or publishing-desktop as
well as ubuntu-desktop would be great. Instantly installing the best
selection of apps for each and also customizing the layout