[OBORONA-SPAM] Problem with building local network with ADSL

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 29 00:35:04 UTC 2006

Hey man, I've got the same setup here. You need to edit the IPtable of
the main machine to have to masquerading entries. Quite honestly it is a
little bit involved and I don't quite remember the deal. HOWEVER by far
the best way is to download and install Firestart firewall, this will
let you EASILY setup a home network and even allow port forwarding to
the laptop if you need it. I can't give you precise instrustions but
just run the firestarter wizard and I'm sure you can figure it out. This
is also good because you get firewall protection at the same time. Gabe