GPL compliance

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:37:25 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-28-06 at 10:42 +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:

> I'm looking at the Ubuntu LiveCD. Because the LiveCD doesn't come with
> sources, under the GPL section 3(b) it must come with a written offer to
> provide the sources for the cost of physically getting them to me. I
> can't find this offer. Could someone please help me find it? I'd really
> appreciate that.

The source CDs 1 through 5 aren't good enough or something?

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"Then, of course, there is the feeling that something sexual must be
something very happy, a marvelous experience. When this develops, I
always see the negative side." --The Dalai Lama