gnaughty

Chris Neary hello at poetofcode.org
Mon Jun 26 11:41:28 UTC 2006

Actually, as a bit of a l'esprit d'escalier, it might be worthwhile checking
your GTK is up-to-date (and that gnaughty requires the up-to-date version
rather than GTK 1.*. As I said I can't check out the screenshots where I am
right now, so I have no idea). I'm guessing since you're actually getting
GTK errors, the deb installs just fine, but it's the application itself once
installed that is buggy, so there's no point me suggesting you have all -dev
packages installed alongside GTK itself. Couldn't hurt, though.

Chris