gnaughty

Chris Neary hello at poetofcode.org
Mon Jun 26 11:37:09 UTC 2006

I'm guessing the project's website is possibly NSFW, so I can't check the
page out at the moment, but is there a development snapshot or an older
version you can possibly try out? I had the same problem with PuTTY which I
use to access Linux boxes from Redmond machines when it's necessary to use
them - the stable version just wouldn't work at all (some obscure API error)
but the development snapshot worked a charm.

Failing that, you can try installing from source, if you're happy with that.
If you've not done so already you'll need to install the compilation tools -
gcc, g++, autoconf, automake etc. All available in Synaptic.

All the best.