OHiggins ain't well -- again [was Correcting a screen offset in X]

Carroll Grigsby cgrigs at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 21 19:22:49 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 11:05, SimenT wrote:
> How come there are 19 pages of the same post? I am currently on page 20
> of this thread. Several of the previous posts in this thread are also
> duplicates, but not as many as this last post by far.
>

> --
> SimenT

SimenT:
My guess is that the problem is with the forum software. It sounds like the
same thing that happened in mid-May (see the thread "ohiggins is one sick
dude"), and appeared to have been solved. The best chance of getting it
repaired is to contact the forum moderator ubuntu-geek or ubuntugeek or
somesuch.

-- cmg