Top-posting [Was: Installing with apt-get]

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:54:37 UTC 2006

On 21/06/06, Dick Davies <rasputnik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, you misunderstand.
>
> I don't give two hoots how people post. If anyone wants to debate
> this, they can google for an old thread and continue the debate
> elsewher with other wierdos who give a sh-t.

Dick, the problem is that threads are difficult to follow if there is
mixed top- and bottom- posting. I don't mind one or the other, but
mixing is bad. As I'm I newcommer to the list, however, I don't feel
that my own opinion matters and I want to know what is the expected
behaviour on the list. When in Rome, I'll do as the Romans do...

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com