Ubuntu dapper drake question

Marek Pawinski pawinski at ananzi.co.za
Wed Jun 21 06:58:29 UTC 2006

Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have been searching around about the OS "Ubuntu dapper drake" without
> much result.  I'm not very clear about its appplication.  What will be
> its main features.  Pointers would be appreciated.  TIA
>
> B.R.
> SL

It's main features are a word processor, internet browser, e-mail
client, non functional video player due to some strange laws somewhere
in the world which makes us all suffer, calculator, some games,
networking cababilities of which WiFi are less than desired, and over 16
000 packages which can be downloaded over the net unless you are on a
dialup connection as is most of the world.