Help with sabayon

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Tue Jun 20 11:30:10 UTC 2006

Hello,

It looks like sabayon is not working. It doesn't configure the menus.
That is, if I start sabayon and configure the menus, next time I open
that profile the menus are right back to the default. My users can't
configure their menus either, they get an error which essentially makes
me think that sabayon wants to force the profile on everyone. This
wouldn't be a problem if it was forcing the right profile, but it isn't.

The way things stand now, sabayon does more harm than good. It just
forces everyone to use the menu structure I *don't* want. So instead of
things being hard to manage they are just impossible to manage. The only
thing sabayon seems to do is set the background <sarcasm> woo hoo
</sarcasm>.

Does anyone know how to make sabayon work?

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
   "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the