Moving ubuntu partition

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Sun Jun 11 21:02:37 UTC 2006

On Sunday 11 June 2006 18:46, Yorvik wrote:
> Thanks very much. We had worked out the long way round but dd made
> it a lot easier.

You're welcome.

Do take the trouble to learn dd - it's awesomely powerful and can copy
just about anything and move it to just about anywhere, while doing
some very useful conversions at the same time.

Think of it as a cp on steriods, that's not limited to just copying
discrete files.

--
If only me, you and dead people understand hex,
how many people understand hex?

Alan McKinnon
alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za