Dapper is LESS stable than Breezy.

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 05:06:43 UTC 2006

As far as I know, every main applications that is included in Dapper is
carefully screened for stability. I suggest that before INSTALLING another
app from multiverse, and universe, try not to blame that on Dapper, consider
the source, and accuracy, since none of those app is installed by default.

On 6/11/06, Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera at zmsl.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else found that Dapper is not stable at all? Even on a system
> that used to be stable with Breezy?
>
> Thunderbird keeps crashing at random times (3-4 times this past week)
> and right now the X server just froze and I had to kill it. What's up
> with that? Wasn't Dapper supposed to be reliable and "enterprise class"?
>
> Daniel.
> --
> "It's like a rainbow. Without an observer at a 23 degree angle to
> the light reflected a cloud of spherical droplets, there is no
> rainbow. The whole universe is like that. Our spirits stand at a
> 23 degree to the universe."  -- Zoya Boone, Red Mars

gawk; grep; unzip; touch; strip; init, uncompress, gasp; finger; find,
route, whereis, which, mount; fsck; nice, more; yes; gasp; warnquota,
umount; head, halt, renice, restore, touch, whereis, which, route, mount,
more, yes, gasp, umount, expand, ping, bashbug, dump, make clean; sleep