breezy - dapper upgrade broke wireless

sboixo ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sat Jun 10 19:41:32 UTC 2006

Similar problem in an Averatec 3250. I'd tried blakclisting as suggested
in the post, but that didn't help. I have been expending way too much
time setting up my laptop (and some other computers) lately, and
fortunately I used partimage before upgrading, so hopefully I can
recover my old installation. I am posting just to recommend partimage
before major upgrades, I see from previous posts  that way too many
people seems to be falling back to a clean reinstall. Not the best
option if you have deadlines, like is my case.

--
sboixo