Latest Flash

Jaime Davila jdavila at hampshire.edu
Wed Jun 7 13:43:45 UTC 2006

Chanchao wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 18:20 +1000, Peter Garrett wrote:
>

>>  http://disney.go.com/disneymotion/showcase/index.html
>>
>> Plays fine here using the flash plugin, in firefox
>>  ( Shockwave Flash 7.0r63 )
>>
>> I would purge any shockwave flash installations, and start again with a
>> clean slate - it *should* work as far as I can see.
>>
>> Incidentally, I installed flash using the Linux version on their page
>
> That one plays fine for me too, and I just used Synaptic to get
> whatever's in the repositories. (flash-plugin).
>
> Cheers,
> Chanchao

I've been quietly reading this thread, since I have the same kind of
trouble. After trying some of the things suggested, I can view the site
above fine. But some others I can't.

Could someone try this site, and tell me if it works for them? I still
get a "Flash player required" message.

http://broadband.espn.go.com/broadband/EBB2/web/shellMain

It's crucial ;-) that I get this to work. You know, with the world cup
starting in two days, and being at work while games are going on... :-)

Jaime J. Davila
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Hampshire College
School of Cognitive Science