Mozilla 1.7.13

Clint Tinsley clintin at linuxmail.org
Wed Jun 7 10:02:17 UTC 2006

I need to be able to use latest Mozilla 1.7.13 suite on Dapper 6.0.6 as it is the only email client that seems to work with MSN on linux (implementation of the SA protocol).  Older Thunderbird (pre 1.5) worked but 1.5 and later, including seamonkey, do not with MSN, even though they support the SA (secure authentication) protocol (cannot authenticate to MSN).  When I run the ./mozilla-installer as root, it cannot connect to the display and gives a gtk error (no specifics).  AFAIK, I have resolved all the library issues.  Would appreciate any help that I could get on this.  Thanks.

Clint