Ubuntu Desktop Starter Guide

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Tue Jun 6 22:43:35 UTC 2006

On 06/06/06 18:01 (GMT-0400) Loïc Martin apparently typed:

> Who said that? You? The author?

I've seen it elsewhere on more than one occasion. I just didn't bookmark
any others.

> Why would anybody deny others the use of
> pdf for screen reading of documents?

I'm not trying to deny them to anyone. I just hope to prevent people
from thinking  they're an acceptable exclusive media type. They're in
the same poor accessibility category as Flash, except that on Linux at
least one can reasonbly hope to find a reader for the newest version of PDF.
--
"All have sinned & fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409