ANNOUNCING : Ebuntu , Enlightenment 0.17 + Ubuntu

Thiers Botelho thiersb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:38:10 UTC 2006

On 6/5/06, John Vivirito <gnomefreak at gmail.com> wrote:

> if i remember correctly E17+ubuntu desktop project was not retained by
> ubuntu as one of thiers it has always been a 3rd source project.
> - --
> GnomeFreak

I can confirm that this project is not one of thiers.

Which BTW should be written Thiers , and not thiers, for correctness.

Thiers has his own fork in the making, which shall be named Thrsbuntu
so as to never be mistaken with any of the other easy-pronunciation
forks.

No details are publicly available at this moment, just hold your
breath for a while - it'll be breathrstaking when it goes public.

Cheers

Thiers