CJK Chinese Japanese Korean Input Method configuration using SCIMin Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper Drake - testing needed

Loïc Martin lomartin3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:38:42 UTC 2006

linuxa a écrit :
> For Kubuntu User, here's what I did to get an English Desktop with
> Chinese input via Skim running:

Your description is really interesting. Since I'm not using Kubuntu, I
won't be able to make any guide for Kubuntu users.

Could you make a wiki page describing what you did?

Even copy/paste of your last email would be good.

You could use a name similar to the one for Ubuntu, like :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/InputMethods/SCIM/CJK_Chinese_Japanese_Korean_Input_Method_configuration_using_SCIM_or
SKIM_in_Kubuntu_6%2e06_Dapper_Drake

Just click on the link would lead you to the page.

Tell me if you can't.

However, even a half-working guide would be better than nothing, and
others would improve it afterwards.

If you can, get a few screen shots. If you want, I could add them for
you (just private email me).

Thanks,
Loïc