Trouble with apps after system glitch

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Sat Jun 3 02:16:41 UTC 2006

06022006 2110 GMT-6

This afternoon I had some type of system glitch. I had Seti up, my email
and two browsers along with a text file and Bluefish. All of the sudden
everything froze. Then when it unfroze the keyboard wasn't working
right. When I typed the letters were all caps. When I hit the caps
button, some letters were caps some were not. I rebooted. Then I had
some problems with Thunderbird. It wouldn't download. It would load some
folders. Some trouble with Bluefish and Firefox after that and I decided
to reboot again. The system did some type of hard drive scan. After that
reboot, now Thunderbird wont check email at all unless I specifically
hit the Send/Receive button. I have checked all my settings and they are
all still correct. Check email every 5 minutes is still correct but
after one hour, it had not checked even once.

This is way beyond me. Help is much appreciated.

wade