Problems with video playback

Sergio Duran sergioduran at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 19:33:18 UTC 2006

Thank you for your reply, I double checked and I already have all those
packages installed, since I had been using dapper since beta, I proceeded
and removed all the hidden directories in my home directory. And now it's
all working.

I didn't check what was the issue, but it probably was something in the
.gstreamer0.10 directory.

I hope this helps somebody else.