cron.daily is not running ???

Damien Hull dhull at digitaloverload.net
Sun Jul 30 19:59:51 UTC 2006

I think I have the problem fixed. LogWatch showed up in my in-box today.

What happened? Well, I uninstalled some software. However, it didn't
remove the script inside /etc/cron.daily. I removed it and now it works.

I'm not totally sure that was the problem. All I can really say is that
it's working now.