Network-Manager wireless missing after suspend

Jean Gruneberg kaosboss at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:57:02 UTC 2006

Hi guys

Have an issue with network-manager, if i suspend my laptop, the wireless
network is missing after coming out of suspend.  It is a bit of an issue
'cos as I go from client to client in the average day I would like the
wifi to be there when i unsuspend.

Laptop - Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo L1300
Intersil / Prism wireless card running under driverloader.

When I used Dappers built in network tools, the functionality was there
when the laptop came out of suspend.  Seeing as have had to start
accessing WPA wifi, switched to Network-Manager and now it is giving me
a whole new problem.

Jean