Md5sums and burning CDs

Ouattara Oumar Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 18:14:39 UTC 2006

Markus Schönhaber a écrit :
> Alexander Skwar wrote:
>> · Robert E. Butts <himco2 at sbcglobal.net>:

>>> Looks like a terrific program.  Too bad it's not in the repositories,
>> Wrong. k3b is in the repositories.
>> http://packages.ubuntulinux.org/dapper/otherosfs/k3b
>
> Right. But as I understand it, he's talking about Bonfire.
>
> BTW: I don't see the advantage of Bonfire over GnomeBaker. And IMO they both
> are inferior compared to k3b.
>
> Regards
>   mks

I just had a look at gnomebaker. And you seem to be right concerning the
features. They seem to be the same (gnomebaker and bonfire). For me
Bonfire is cuter but that's a personal opinion.

What I can't figure out is "why do you think k3b is better that those
two ?" .
I prefer not to install it on my Ubuntu because I don't want to have all
of the kde dependencies that come along.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com