XFCE starting up Gnome startup applications

Petar Dobrev p.dobrev at iu-bremen.de
Wed Jul 19 07:39:33 UTC 2006

Hello!

I used to use GNOME but then switched to XFCE and happened to like it and so
I stayed with XFCE. However, I still have an issue unresolved and that is
XFCE starts up the applications I used to start up in Gnome although they're
not in XFCE's autostarting applications list (in my case, the application is
skype).

Any ideas how can I prevent XFCE from loading Gnome's startup applications?
Do you know where is the list of such applications stored, or what is the
procedure of removing them?

Thank you!

Petar.