Parsing repquota

kent stand standk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 04:44:44 UTC 2006

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of the sort of syntax I could pass to
repquota to have it send its output to a MySQL database or a text file? I
suppose that I need to use a pipe | in some form, but which I do not know.

Any help or nudge in the right direction would be terrific. I hope to take
its output and use it for displaying out of a MySQL database for the amount
of quota some users on my server are using out of the amount they are
allotted. If there is a better command or way of doing this, I'd also be
happy to learn about that.

Kent