ifpmanager.pl in Dapper...

ZephyrQ zephyrq at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 17 04:09:15 UTC 2006

	My daughter has an iRiver 7xx series and we used to use ifpmanager.pl
as an interface for it.  Seems it won't work in Dapper.  Is there plans
to include this in universe or multi-verse anytime soon?

	I like this better than ifp-gnome; ifp-gnome's interface is too clunky
and copying files to and from the device is tedious (eg--one at a time).
  I use a similar device to record sermons at our church (I'm the sound
guy and this was a simple/cheap solution to a previously expensive problem).

	I'm also open to suggestions.

	*note* this is the 7xx series from a couple of years ago, not the
current Txx series that requires conversion to a UMS file system through
a window$ updater.

	Thank you.