Ubuntu is not free.

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Wed Jul 12 15:13:44 UTC 2006

The problem arises when you decide to put Ubuntu (or any other OS) on a
machine that you already have... then you have to live with whatever
hardware you already had before... probably hardware that *WAS* running
fine on Windows with proprietary drivers.

I like ideals... but reality kicks in every now and then... a bit (just
a bit) of moderation and realistic behavior will go a long way.

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
*=* *http://www.gravier.org/*