Issue with USB Device (Creative Muvo^2)

Albert Charron acharron at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 12 14:13:06 UTC 2006

taavi wrote:
> I found out that all files deleted from Nautilus with Delete go to
> .Trash-username directory and when you try to clean Trashcan up then it
> doesn't clean up files from .Trash-username from FAT32 or vfat
> partitions. Can anyone explain why is it so?

I can't answer your question, but I have the same problem over samba
shares.  I bypass the problem by deleting the files using "shift+del"
keyboard keys.  This will delete the files instead of moving them to the
Trash.

   Albert Charron
   Linux Counter member #157482
   Registered computers: 195048, 164158, 279022, 323762, 328344