Objectiobably long email lines.

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Tue Jul 11 06:15:19 UTC 2006

· Erik Christiansen <erik at dd.nec.com.au>:

> On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 09:31:55PM +0200, Alexander Skwar wrote:
>>
>> But I do NOT like overly long lines... Could you please try to keep
>> your text at below ~72 characters/line?
>
> Alexander,
>
> Do you by any chance use procmail?

No. I'm using gmane. But thanks for the recipe, which I doubt, that
I'd use, as I do *NOT* want to break *EVERY* long line. Eg. log file
quotes or something like that. I also dislike modifying messages
that I receive.

Alexander Skwar
--
Heimat und Vaterland sind etwas grundsätzlich anderes.
                -- Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi