Ubuntu is not free.

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 00:10:22 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-07 at 08:50 -0700, Mike Bird wrote:

> You're a brave person but you're never going to convert this
> crowd to FLOSS.

If "convert me to FLOSS" means "take all my computer equipment and throw
it away because there's no 'free' drivers for it", then yes, you'll have
one fuck of a difficult time convincing me to "convert to FLOSS".  Or
are you ready to donate the thousands of dollars it would take to
replace what I've got?  I'll give you my Paypal account information and
you can send it right away.

C'mon, Bird.  Put your money where your mouth is.  Or shut up and go
away to Debian for good.

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not
either to save or to destroy slavery." --Abraham Lincoln