not quite a ubuntu user yet

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Jul 7 22:38:43 UTC 2006

Earlier today I got some help with an install of the daily current live CD
and got to the point to restart the computer.  Computer restarts with CD
removed and grub 1.5 returns an error 18 and asks me to wait.  So far as I
can tell the computer then gets lost in space.  What do I need to change
with the next install to make this go farther?  We tried getting
gnopernicus talking and though the gnome sound theme played earlier on the
speakers gnopernicus on the CD never did talk.