Praising Opera 9

ubuntu at rio.vg ubuntu at rio.vg
Fri Jul 7 20:40:08 UTC 2006

Alexander Skwar wrote:
> ubuntu at rio.vg schrieb:
>> Alexander Skwar wrote:
>> How so?
>
> Can you easily and on the fly change the block list without leaving
> the website or running some external application? Does the privoxy
> also feature collapsing layers if they are empty?

You can't change the settings from within the web browser, but I don't
consider that a hefty burden.  Especially since I've only had to change
its settings maybe half a dozen times in the last four years or so.
With privoxy, I don't have to play whack-a-mole with every web page I visit.

I don't know what you mean by collapsing layers.