Spam and evolution

Kaiser, Hans r_2 at gmx.de
Fri Jul 7 20:14:53 UTC 2006

Hello Gabriel,

take a look into my opened thread "Evolution and dapper"

I had the same problem. I hope it helps...

--------------------------------
I got it ...

I deleted all my installations (bogofilter, and everything of evolution)
also the spam databases...

Then:
1. installed evolution and evolution plugins
2. installed bogofilter
3. deactivated spamassassin under evolution edit\plugins
4. activated bogofilter under evolution edit\plugins
5. let run "bogofilter -s < someHundretSpamMails.mbox"
6. let run "bogofilter -n < someHundertGoodHamMails.mbox"

and now its working...
I have only few false positives...