vmware palyer hangs upon startup

Gabriel M Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Fri Jul 7 11:40:16 UTC 2006

Hi, from the terminal I get:

$ vmplayer
/usr/lib/vmware-player/bin/vmplayer: /usr/lib/vmware-player/lib/libpng12.so.0/libpng12.so.0: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libcairo.so.2)

Then it still hangs, I click the X button and after some seconds I can
select FORCE QUIT. Nothing more in the terminal. Have attached my
vmplayer file as requested. Thank you for your prompt reply!