Should KDE programs be shown in Ubuntu Gnome menu?

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 5 15:08:05 UTC 2006

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:27:26
-0500 "Cybe R. Wizard" <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net> didst appear
within my Magick Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly
supplicatory, did polemicize thusly:

> > Do I need to logout and login again to see changes?
> >
> > Alexander Skwar
>
> No, but if you /don't/ see changes re-run it as <sudo update-menus>.
> That may be the trick.  I normally run it both as $USER and sudo-ed
> after any new installations.  It keeps all the different WM and DE
> menus up to date.
>
> Cybe

Did you get your menu entries sorted out, Alexander?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Press 'START' to stop
	Winduhs