NFSv4 support in Dapper.

master_b ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Jul 4 01:23:57 UTC 2006

Unfortunatel it appears that the NFSv4HowTo on Ubuntu Community site
(https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NFSv4Howto?highlight=%28nfs%29)  is
incorrect re the Client mount commands, using nfsv4 instead of nsf4.

If I try nfsv4 I get the error message "Unknown file system type
nfsv4"

whereas if i try nfs4, I get the message "can't get address for
nfs-server" ( I obviously have more config to do somewhere)

I have managed to add the server folders/drives as networke folders in
Konqueror and can log-in and access them from my Client.

Still need to fix nfs access mounting problem above

Bill

--
master_b