how to turn off window trailing animation?

Markus Schönhaber ubuntu-users at schoenhaber.de
Mon Jul 3 19:13:27 UTC 2006

Ken N9VV wrote:
> How do you turn off the trailing animation that accompanies every window
> I move on my screen? I have been looking in every utility and help file
> and just can't find it.

What "trailing animation"? What do you do to move windows? Did you configure
Ctrl+Click to move windows? If so, going to System / Settings / Mouse /
Pointer and unchecking find pointer (I'm not using an English Gnome so these
may not be the exact labels - but I think you get the idea) might help.

Regards
  mks