gnucash

Camuzat Sebastien camuzat_s at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 08:27:05 UTC 2006

Hi everyone !
I've got trouble with gnucash.
>From time to time, it doesn't want to access to the
latest file, saying that it has been issued by a more
recent version (of gnucash). That's odd !
I installed the 1.8.10 available in repositories, and
tried to upgrade it to the newer version 1.8.12.deb
unsuccessfully.

And, globally speaking, Ive got difficulties to
understand why it's generating so many (backup?)
files, for one single account.
And I cannot open manually a file, from a directory.

Does anyone use gnucash under ubuntu and face the same
kind of trouble ?

Seb