AMD Dual Core CPU's & HT Tech

Russ bigrig64 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 05:57:04 UTC 2006

Hi All,

This question is kinda related so I thought I would ask it here.

Considering an Intel (not AMD) chip between the HT tech or dual core.

Which would be better for a normal desktop that is used for small
amounts of gaming and large amounts of video watching, video editing,
picture editing, usually running multiple programs at once (running dual
boot Linux & XP with several Virtual Machines - VMWare).

I am getting a new computer and I am just wondering which I should go
with. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
Russ