A Question on networking

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 27 21:50:36 UTC 2006

                                 I am new to this networking thing. After going through tons of tutorials, I managed to connect my two computers (Ubuntu and mepis) with a crossover cable and make them communicate with one other. Now, my problem is how to share files and printer between the boxes. I searched the Internet but found no descent tutorial on this. If anyone has any hints how to go about doing this or know some tutorial on file-sharing please let me know.
        Thank you very much,
J. Mak