GNUstep Ubuntu PPC live-CD wish.

john levin john at technolalia.org
Wed Jan 25 13:08:52 UTC 2006

Brian Durant wrote:

> On 25. jan 2006, at 12.18, john levin wrote:
>
>> Well, there's a whole bunch of gnustep apps in the universe
>> repositories, and with the forthcoming new cd architecture,
>> customizing Ubuntu (both install and live) should be a snap.
>>
>> John
>

> Sounds interesting. Where can I read more about the new CD architecture?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian

There's not much documentation on the new simplified livecd setup. But
take a look at:
http://err.no/personal/blog/tech/Ubuntu/2006-01-10-22-08_casper.html

With the whole cd going dual live/install, this stuff is under heavy
development, so it's not useful yet. (Yeah, I'm really eager for this
too. Can't wait, but I'm going to have to.)

HTH

John