Sounder list (Was: Judaism, Islam, The Debate----Windows, Linux, The Debate ****JUST STOP IT!!!!****)

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Tue Jan 24 06:08:35 UTC 2006

Hello Senectus,

Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 10:40:38 AM, you wrote:

>> Is this list still in operation?  I subscribed, but there don't seem
>> to be any posts?

S> Very much so.. Go look at the archive you'll see at least one a day on it..

One post a day!  Hmm..  I guess ranting on OS-politics is more fun in
places where it's not allowed/appropriate. :)

I was going to start something like "If you had to come up with a
recipe for an "Ubuntu-dessert", what would it be / taste like?"

But with one post a day it'll be months before I have something
suitable to serve at our next Ubuntu-dinner gathering.

Cheers,
Chanchao